If you’re ready for…
- Naturally gorgeous, professional works of art that capture the true essence of you, your family, newborn, senior, or proposal – forever.
- A completely supported portrait experience, where you feel comfy and at ease every step of the way.
- Beautiful pictures – and memories – that will last a lifetime
… You’re in the right spot.
Read on to get the full lowdown on working with me, along with my photography packages, and prices.
How my 5-step process works:
Step 1: The Picture Perfect Survey
Once we’ve gotten in touch (via the contact form below!), and cemented a time for your photoshoot that fits your schedule, I’ll send over your Picture Perfect Survey.
This short questionnaire is designed to help you dive right into your overall vision, so I can get a clear idea of exactly what you want before we even begin.
You’ll be answering questions about stuff like:
- Dream locations for your shoot (in your home, your city, your favorite spot in nature, etc.)
- The overall “vibe” you want to convey through the photo
- Your interests and passions
- Example pictures with lighting, texture, or feel you absolutely love
- Who will be with you for the shoot
… And more!
Step 2: The Intro Call/Email
After you complete your questionnaire, and I’ve had a chance to review it, we’ll jump on the phone for a Q&A session to riff on any further queries or concerns you might have!
I’ll help you get clear about:
- What to wear, and why
- Exactly how the photo shoot will work
- Ways I’ll be directing you in order to take the most breathtaking, natural shots
… and whatever else is on your mind!
Step 3: The Shoot
When the big day arrives, I’ll meet you at our pre-determined time & place. Then, you’re ready for your close-up!
Depending on how many locations are involved, each shoot lasts between 1-2 hours to ensure I can take the maximum number of high quality shots.
Please note: newborn shoots may take between 2-3 hours due to the nature of the subject. I also take care to create the perfect environment, to ensure your baby stays calm, warm and comfortable!
Step 4: Print Selection
After we wrap, I’ll spend about 2 weeks meticulously running through every photo, and whittling down a list of the absolute best of the bunch. Once I’ve edited them, I’ll post them up in a digital gallery for you to persue and choose from.
Additionally, we can schedule another call for this time to discuss what you want to do with the photos (i.e. how you plan to frame and hang them), so I can offer any further expertise you may need.
I can also help you create virtual renderings of stunning, cohesive wall displays with your pictures!
Step 5: Photo delivery
It will take between 3-4 weeks for the images you’d like printed to reach me, and be delivered to you with beautiful packaging.
- Seniors: give your amazing high school graduate a fresh, totally non-cheesy photo shoot they’ll show off, and adore for the rest of their lives.
- Maternity: let’s capture the connection you have with your baby before he/she is born.
- Newborns: preserve the first few precious months of your child’s life forever, with adorable photographs you’ll cherish for years to come.
- Family: a group portrait with the people you love most safeguards a beautiful moment in time. While you’ll continue to grow and change together, you’ll have these portraits as a reminder of the unbreakable bond you’ll always share.
- Vacation portraits (in great spots in your area): On vacation in Door County? Don’t let the stunning scenery go to waste. Together, we’ll pick some fantastic outdoor spots (including some of my favorite secret hideouts!) to take your individual, family, or engagement portraits.
- Rogue engagement photograph: ready to pop the big question? Don’t leave a moment like that to the cameras or phones of nearby strangers. I’ll be your accomplice, hiding behind the scenes, ready to capture the instant you get down on one knee, and open the box.